Updated: Mar 28, 2020
Please join Victory For Veterans (VFV) for Warriors For Life (WFL) Sunday night with your host Veteran, Mental Health Counselor, and Jungian Psychotherapist PO3 Christopher St. John, as he discusses the psychological benefits of volunteering.
"The Psychological Benefits of Volunteering"
Sunday's Topic: "The Psychological Benefits of Volunteering"
Benefits of volunteering: 4 ways to feel healthier and happier
1. Volunteering connects you to others
2. Volunteering is good for your mind and body
3. Volunteering can advance your career
4. Volunteering brings fun and fulfillment to your life
Volunteering is good for your mind and body
Volunteering provides many benefits to both mental and physical health.
1. Volunteering helps counteract the effects of stress, anger, and anxiety.
2. Volunteering combats depression.
3. Volunteering makes you happy.
4. Volunteering increases self-confidence.
5. Volunteering provides a sense of purpose.
6. Volunteering helps you stay physically healthy.
Warriors for Life Group Support Community Service - Sunday, 15 March 2020 at 4:30 PM PT, 5:30 PM MT, 6:30 PM CT, and 7:30 PM ET
Dial in 5-10 minutes early to test your communications!
Veteran, Mental Health Counselor, and Jungian Psychotherapist PO3 Christopher St. John will be your host Sunday and is inviting you to a RingCentral meeting.
Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/4357174198
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):
Or Telephone: Dial:
+1 (773) 231 9226 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 435-717-4198
PO3 Christopher St. John
17 views0 comments